RESPECTability Respectful Relationships Education - Professional learning for a whole school approach
RESPECTability is a service provided by Dr Jennifer Nayler and Maria Delaney. They draw on contemporary evidence concerning violence prevention, and guidance from national and state authorities, to provide comprehensive and innovative professional learning and support for planning and implementing sustainable change across communities.
RESPECTability support school communities, from Prep to Year 12, to take a holistic approach to:
- developing social and emotional wellbeing for girls and boys
- preventing bullying and violence
- cultivating inclusive and caring environments
- maximising academic outcomes for all
- supporting responsive curriculum, assessment and pedagogy design and enactment
- building communities of inquiry and professional networks.
The 2 day workshop is being held in Brisbane and Cairns.
Brisbane workshop information and registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/respectability-professional-learning-for-educators-brisbanelogan-city-tickets-48367440316
Cairns workshop information and registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/respectability-professional-learning-for-educators-cairns-tickets-48882752629