The events page on the ANROWS website offers organisations in research, education and service delivery organisations the opportunity to promote their upcoming training, conference or other event. There are several guidelines for this page:
- the event must relate to issues relating to violence against women or research practice, primarily in Australia
- the event must not trivialise, minimise, excuse or dismiss issues relating to violence against women
- the event must be timely (within twelve months of the publication request)
- the organisation must provide an appropriately sized image to accompany their event page (680 x 300 px)
To have your event listed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the followig information:
- The name of the event-holding company or organisation.
- Event venue.
- Event start and end dates.
- Event description.
- Event cost.
- A link to the event website or registration portal.
- An event photo.