Development of a best practice guide to perpetrator program evaluation
The evaluation guide is pitched at men’s behaviour change practitioners who might be conducting an in-house evaluation, as well as funders, practitioners or practice designers who might be commissioning an external evaluation. Upon working through the evaluation guide, readers should:
- understand the purposes of conducting quality evaluations of men’s behaviour change programs (MBCPs)
- be able to develop a program logic and articulate appropriate evaluation questions
- be aware of a range of methodologies available to answer the evaluation questions
- gain an awareness of the important considerations in designing an evaluation of MBCPs
- be aware of the ethical issues that need to be considered when commissioning or conducting an evaluation of an MBCP.
Dr Angela Nicholas, University of Melbourne
Dr Georgia Ovenden, University of Melbourne
Mr Rodney Vlais, Consultant
Funded by the Commonwealth Department of Social Services.