Join leading thinkers and change-makers at the Australian Institute of Family Studies 2018 Conference, which will look ahead and ask: what does the future for families look like? What are the challenges and opportunities and how prepared are we? Exploring these questions requires boldness, curiosity and imagination. The AIFS 2018 Conference will provide rich debate and inquiry, and participants’ engagement with the emerging issues for families.
This conference is for you if you:
- Want exposure to promising ideas and research trends
- Are a policy maker seeking the evidence about what works for families (and what doesn’t!)
- Are a subject matter expert looking for opportunities to tackle old problems with fresh perspectives
- A social researcher with a thirst to share and exchange knowledge about contemporary issues affecting families,
- Are a practitioner who wants access to fresh knowledge to increase your impact everyday.
Leading practitioners, researchers and policy makers will explore key questions on what matters most to families in this new century characterised by disruptive social, technological, economic and political change. Our 2018 program will feature sessions on a variety of topics including family law, elder abuse, families and economic policy, housing, child protection, grand-parenting, family violence, family diversity, mental health, and the impact of technology.
Click here to view the program at a glance. A full program will be made available on the conference website in early March 2018.
Registrations are now open. Register online today to take full advantage of the early bird registration prices.
The Institute invites you to consider a sponsorship opportunity for the event.
Find out more on the various packages that can help to boost your profile on the sponsorship page.